What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or other details to improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you:
• Respond to a survey or marketing communication.
• Surf our website.
• Use certain website features.
How do we use your information?
We use information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience.
• To improve our website and products.
• To resolve your customer service issues faster.
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information in the following ways:
• We only send you articles and information.
• We never ask for credit card numbers.
• We do not perform vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
• We do not perform malware scanning.
• Your data is securely stored and accessible to authorized users only.
• All your sensitive information is encrypted via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. They enable the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser as well as capture and remember certain information.
• Identify your browser or device.
• Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
• Provide you with improved service.
• Collect data about site traffic.
• Collect data about site interaction.
You can choose to have your browser warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. The method for enabling and disabling cookies varies between different browsers. Use your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies in your browser, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your PII to outside parties.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements are described in Google's Advertising Principles (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en). They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may in the future.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years, COPPA puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what websites operators and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years.